Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hand painted wrapping paper

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hello Sandwiches!

When Pip mentioned she was hand painting some tissue paper for Christmas I thought it might be a nice idea to make some of my own hand painted Christmas wrapping paper.

I used a thin butchers paper and water colour paints - and added some glitter glue and spangles.

A lot of fun and cheap and cheerful.

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo P.S. Don't forget to get your copy of the Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping Zine PDF if you're in need of more wrapping tips. It's in English!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them and I believe you when you say it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good! I will have to try this!

    Theresa
    http://bomamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful packaging, i love it! Well done!!!

    Www.lucy-wonderland.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful wrapping Miss Ebony! : ) Made me smile xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Ideas ! I used old writing paper but I didn't paint - I used printing block. But quite same result..maybe not so vivid. Yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO PRETTY!!! Love it and everything you have on here so much!
    -Majal
    alpineflowerchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful wrapping... i hope you've had a lovely chrissy and new years. i look forward to seeing what you get up to in 2013 x

    ReplyDelete