Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The first #HelloHawker

 photo IMG_8203_zpslrr8pxpv.jpg

This is my first ever #HelloHawker lunch using my new melamine from Singapore.

Sure, the lemon wedge probably didn't need it's own bowl, but I couldn't resist adding that coral colour to the setting.

In this amazing Tokyo autumn light was - Miso with wakame and toumyou. Egg with dill to remind me of my trip to Lithuania. Organic vegetables from the farmers markets. Tuna so I could run 6kms this afternoon. And lemon so I could use the coral bowl hah.

Hope you had a nice day, Sandwiches! It's so nice to be back to blogging again!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! These plates & bowls are so gorgeous, and the simple meals are always the most delicious looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are incredible. It is amazing you are able to see the beauty in the ordinary and mundane. It reminds me to stop and appreciate the beauty around me even when it isn't so:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!!! What a stunning photograph! I'm actually in Singapore at the moment, and I was wondering where you picked up your melamine from?!

    ReplyDelete